Instructions for Connecting your Google My Business Account with your TRUSTist REVIEWer account
For the most up to date version of this document, download the PDF, here:
In order to benefit from the features of the TRUSTist Google My Business integration you will need to have your TRUSTist REVIEWer account set up. If you have a username and password provided by TRUSTist or one of our partners, then your account is set up.
TRUSTist’s Google My Business integration has been approved by Google using OAuth 2.0, an industry standard which uses high levels of encryption and security.
Please follow these step by step instructions to connect your TRUSTist REVIEWer account with your Google My Business account.
1. Login to your TRUSTist REVIEWer account
2. From the menu on the left, select ‘Social Integration’
3. Click CONNECT
4. Select the relevant Google My Business account
5. Click ALLOW
6. Most Google My Business accounts will have just one entry on the next screen, but if you manage multiple Google My Business listings they will appear here. Click on See all locations:
7. Click on the business for which you wish to view and respond to reviews for (there may only be one shown). Click the REVIEWS button:
8. If you have multiple accounts, select the one which is relevant to your business. You can then Reply or View and Edit Responses.
TRUSTist REVIEWer will now automatically pick up any new reviews which are left on Google and these will be visible in the Reviews section after a few minutes (TRUSTist software does 100,000s of tasks every day and so when you initially connect your Google My Business account the task of adding your reviews gets added to a queue, so your reviews will not appear instantaneously).